RIPETIZIONISTEFANO.IT
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Correzione esercizi inglese per Sabrina

Andare in basso

Correzione esercizi inglese per Sabrina Empty Correzione esercizi inglese per Sabrina

Messaggio Da admin Gio Ago 27, 2015 12:36 pm

1. Quando vai in palestra di solito? [go]
1. When do you usually go to the gym?

2. Beviamo due litri d'acqua al giorno. [drink]
2. We drink two litres of water a day.

3. Non credo tu abbia ragione. [think, be]
3. I do not think you are right.

4. Il sole splende nel cielo, e gli uccelli stanno cantando. [shine, sing]
4. The Sun is shining in the sky, and birds are singing.

5. Cosa stai facendo? Vuoi andare al cinema con noi? [do, want]
5. What are you doing? Do you want to go to the cinema with us?

6. Ciao! Io sono Mike e lui è Jake. Come ti chiami? [be, be, be]
6. Hi! I am Mike and he is Jake. What is your name?

7. In questo periodo sto studiando duramente! [study]
7. I am studying very hard these days.

8. Mia mamma sta cucinando mentre io sto guardando la TV. [cook, watch]
8. My mum is cooking while I am watching TV.

9. Jane non ha 20 anni, ne ha 22! [be, be]
9. Jane is not 20, she is 22!

10. Non sto lavorando al momento. [work]
10. I am not working at the moment.

Completa le seguenti frasi scegliendo la forma verbale corretta fra le due date:

Look! That man …………. the old lady (is robbing/robs)
My brother always ……………… tennis on Saturdays (plays/is playing)
When we …………. to the disco, we ………….. back home very late (go/are going) (come/are coming)
I have got so many doubts. I ……………… to call and tell her the whole truth (think/am/thinking)
You often ……………….. tv in the evening, because you love films (watch/are watching)
Mary is a very good pianist. Listen, now she ………………… Mozart (plays/is playing)
We can’t come with you, sorry. We …………… for our English test (study/are studying)
Don’t call them now! It’s 8 o’clock and they ………………. dinner (have/are having)
We are not lucky. If we ……….. to go out for a walk, it always ……… (decide/are deciding) (rains/is raining)
You won’t find him home today. He …………… to England (travels/is travelling)

Ecco le frasi correttamente completate.
Look! That man is robbing the old lady
My brother always plays tennis on Saturdays
When we go to the disco, we come back home very late
I have got so many doubts. I am thinking to call and tell her the whole truth
You often watch television in the evening, because you love films
Mary is a very good pianist. Listen, now she is playing Mozart
We can’t come with you, sorry. We are studying for our English test
Don’t call them now! It’s 8 o’clock and they are having dinner
We are not lucky. If we decide to go out for a walk, it always rains
You won’t find him home today. He is travelling to England

Scrivi le domande alle seguenti risposte:

Yes, we are studying
No, they aren’t quarreling
Yes, I’m wiriting to Sara
No, she isn’t reading a book
Yes, he’s working in the garden

Ecco le domande corrette.
Are you studying?
Are they quarreling?
Are you writing to Sara?
Is she reading a book?
Is he working in the garden?

Traduci in inglese facendo attenzione alla scelta tra Present progressive o Present simple:
Perché piangi? Non è successo niente di grave
Penso che stia arrivando
Tutte le domeniche mia mamma organizza un pranzo di famiglia
Normalmente non lavoro così tanto, ma in questo periodo lavoro tantissimo
Non urlare, perfavore. Il nonno riposa al piano di sopra

Ecco le frasi tradotte.
Why are you crying? Nothing serious has happened
I think he’s coming
On Sundays my mother organizes a family lunch
I don’t usually work that hard, but in this period I’m working very hard
Don’t worry, please. Granfather is resting upstairs

Traduci in inglese le seguenti frasi:

Il tempo peggiora sempre più. Faremmo meglio ad andare a casa
In questi giorni penso molto a lei
Helen sta sempre a litigare con John
Senti quello che dice. Ci credi?
Cosa stai facendo? Sono al ristorante e sto assaggiando un ottimo vino. Mi piace tantissimo
So che Tom cerca una nuova casa
Di solito mi alzo alle 6, ma in questo periodo mi sveglio più tardi
Perché quell’uomo urla così forte e sembra così agitato?
Come ti senti oggi? Sembri stanco
Sento un suono fortissimo. Sai da dove viene?

Ecco le frasi tradotte.
The weather is getting worse and worse. We’d better go home
These days I’m thinking to her a lot
Helen is always quarrelling with John
Listen to what he’s saying. Do you believe it?
What are you doing? I’m at the restaurant and I’m tasting an excellent wine. I like it very much
I know Tom is looking for a new house
I usually get up at 6 o’clock, but in this period I’m getting up much later
Why is that man screaming so loud and seems so agitated?
How do you feel today? (oppure: how are you feeling today?) You look tired
I can hear a very loud sound. Do you know where it’s coming from?

1 I (to work)...........................at home today.
2 Susan (to have)........................................music lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
3 My neighbour (to speak).....................................French, German and Italian.
4 Tom............................................... football at the moment.
5 Right now they (to watch)..........................................the News on TV.
6 My son (to work)..........................................................in a hospital. He’s a teacher.
7 Peter (to meet) .............................................................his girlfriend every Friday after work.
8 The weather is bad today so we (to go)......................................................for a walk.
9 I (to like)....................................this cake. It’s delicious.
10 That's my friend Michael. He (to wait) ............................................ for me.
11 Jane (to think).................................................her husband is still at work.
12 You (to listen)......................................................to me! Pay attention!

am w, has, speaks
is playng, watch, doesnt work,
meets, arent going, like,
is w, thinks, arent listening

S14 Complete the phone dialogue with the present continuous of the verbs below.

make, do, speak, grill, prepare, come, cook, watch, plan, lay

Lucy: Hello, can I speak to Peter, please?.
Peter: This is Peter, who......................................... ?

is speaking

Lucy: Hi, this is Lucy.
Peter: Hi Lucy. What..................... you.......................... ?

are --- doing

Lucy: Oh, I'.................... just................................. TV, and you?

m --- watching

Peter: Well, I'.................................................. dinner with Sarah and Andrew.

m preparing

Lucy: ............................you............................. anything special?

are --- cooking

Peter: I................................ a cake, an apple pie, Sarah and Andrew.......................................... the meat and Robert...................................... the table
Lucy: It sounds delicious.

am making --- are grilling --- is laying

Peter: What.......................... you ............................................ for dinner tonight?
Lucy: I have no plans!
Peter: Come over for dinner, then.
Lucy: Oh, I'd love to. Thanks.

are --- planning

Peter: Great! Barbara, Glen and Jack............................. also............................................
Lucy: OK, I'll be there at dinner time.
Peter: OK, see you then. Bye.

are --- coming

============================================

S15 Complete with the simple present of the verbs in the grid.
study, spend, help, see, think, try, go out, enjoy, like, go out

My cousins Lucy and Barbara are twins but are very different.
Lucy.......................... hard at university, she................................... (neg) during the week and................................... her mother in the house.
Barbara.............................................. (neg) studying and.................................................. almost every day. She............................................. life and...................................... (neg.) of her future.
Mary............................................... to save money for her holidays while Barbara.................................................. all she has on clothes. In spite of that, I............................................. (neg) any difference between them because they are both very kind and friendly to me.

studies
doesn't go out
helps
doesn't like
goes out
enjoys
doesn't think
tries
spends
don't see

=================================================================
Complete with Simple Present or Present Progressive
A diary from the Everest trekking route

This my fifth day of trekking in the Everest Region. I am already exhausted, my legs.............................................................. (shake) and my feet.............................................................. (bleed). It’s time to have a rest. The trekking trail to the Sagarmatha National Park................................................... (go) through a spectacular wildlife reserve, it.......................................................... ( take) trekkers to the foothills of the most beautiful the mountains in the world.
Life in these places obviously........................................................ (not offer) the comforts of England, therefore I......................................................... (try) to adapt to the new habits day after day, I also................................................................. (learn) a little bit of the local language to communicate with people; unfortunately, I......................................................... (learn, not) foreign languages quickly. In particular I ........................................................................ (understand, not) when local people talk to me. However, I feel I............................................................ ( gradually improve).
At present I........................................................... (travel) with Robert, a student from Manchester University. He is a nice guy, but quite impatient; he............................................................. (always complain) that I am slow; I don’t think he............................................................ (realize) that I am not so young and that I....................................... (not have) his resistance.
Right now Robert and I....................................................... (sit) with the owner of the inn, where we.............................................................. (stay) for the night. I.......................................................................... (know, not) the real name of the owner, but everybody him................................................................. (just call) Kan. He.......................................................... (try) to teach us some words in his language, every time he............................................................... (say) a new word, we (try) to repeat it. Kan...................................................................... (speak) only a lttle English and................................................................................. (want) to explain to us something about his culture. We.................................................................... (like) learning about cultural aspects in the Everest regions and listen to him with interest. In this period local people .................................................. (enjoy) and (celebrate) the season of feasts and festivals that..................................................................... (offer) traditional dances and entertainment. Robert....................................................... (understand, not ) everything that Kan.......................................... (tell) us about local festivals and always asks him to write down some of the words he............................................................ (say).

are shaking; are bleeding; goes; takes; doesn't offer; am trying; am also learning; don't learn; don't understand; am gradually improving; am travelling; is always complaining; realizes; don't have; are sitting; are staying; don't know; just calls; is trying; says; try; speaks; wants; like; are enjoying; celebrating; offer ; doesn't understand; tells; says

admin
Admin

https://ripetizionistefano.forumattivo.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili